Today We Know Apply Online for a WB Student Card.On Wednesday, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee unveiled the West Bengal Student Credit Card program, which she dubbed the “world’s biggest of its type.” With this programme, students in Class X and beyond may apply for a WB Student Credit Card with a maximum limit of Rs 10 lakh to use for further education expenses in Bengal, other states, or abroad. Guarantees are not needed for this loan. Mamata Banerjee has said that the state will guarantee. Up to the age of 40, the service is available to any prospective applicant. The loan would have a 15-year repayment schedule.
Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, and Registration for the West Bengal Student Credit Card Program, 2022 Credit Card Program for West Bengal College Students Before starting the online registration process, please verify the amount and scheme eligibility criteria here. On 30 June 2021, “Student Credit Card Scheme” was introduced by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee. Current loan limits for students are up to Rs.10 lakh, and interest rates are a low 4% per year on basic interest. Below are some facts about Student Credit Card West Bengal.
The State Government of West Bengal has introduced the Student Credit Card Scheme to encourage further study among state residents. For this program, the government is issuing credit cards with a maximum of Rs. 10 million. This credit card has a 15-year repayment plan, making it ideal for students. Interest on the card will accrue at a rate of 4% per year.
In this article, we’ll be discussing the WB Student Credit Card Scheme and offering details about it to the readers. In this thread, interested parties may learn more about the plan as a whole, how to apply, whether or not they qualify, what paperwork is needed to get a credit card, what those cards can do for them, and more.
WB Student Credit Card Eligibility
To ensure that only financially disadvantaged students benefit from this program, a few basic requirements have been established. The article below explains some key details of the plan. We’re basing our report on data found on the Internet. As part of the WB Student Credit Card Scheme Eligibility, we’re providing you with details on the existing requirements.
- Only students studying in the state of West Bengal would be eligible to get benefits from this program.
- Only academic pursuits will be eligible for this program’s benefits. You must devote all of your time to this project or lose the funds.
- Only students in Grades 11 and 12 will be eligible for student loans.
- After starting work, you’ll have 15 years to pay off the debt.
- The funds from this loan may be utilized for both necessary and optional business needs.
- This loan has a low, basic interest rate of 4% that students will be expected to pay back.
- Students may borrow up to 10 Lakhs with the WB Student Credit Card.
- There is a cap on the borrower’s age that must be adhered to, and that age must be less than or equal to 40 years old.
- Financial aid for taking national competitive tests is available.
- You may request an extension on your loan so that you have more time to study for competitive examinations like the IITs, IIMs, NLUs, IAS, IPS, and WBPS.
More Information: Click Here