Today We Know Changing Yes Bank Account Online&Offline Mobile Number.For those looking for a private bank in India, Yes Bank is a top choice. Rana and Ashok Kapoor started Yes Bank in 2004. Yes Bank is a financial institution that serves mainly corporate clients, with retail banking and asset management as secondary responsibilities. Most yes bank clients are pleased with the services they have received. You may, for example, modify the mobile phone number associated with your account through an online interface. If you want to know how to update your Yes Bank account with a new mobile phone number, then read on.
It’s possible that you won’t always be reachable through the same methods (e.g., email address or phone number) or that your physical location may change. Whenever your address or phone number changes, you must inform your bank. Learn how to modify your YES Bank account details here.
When it comes to Yes Bank’s services, a large percentage of customers are content. Yes Bank’s ability to alter a mobile phone number online is one example of such a service. There is now the option to update your mobile phone number through an ATM or online banking. The quickest method to update your cellphone number at Yes Bank is through an ATM card, which I’ve outlined here.
The bank will send transaction information and the OTP to the registered mobile phone. Be sure your bank has your most recent mobile phone number. This is what I mean by maintaining a current version. It is important to inform your bank of any changes to your main contact information, such as a new cell phone number.
Use this information to update your Yes Bank account with your new mobile phone number. Changing your cellphone number in Yes Bank may be done in a few different ways. I have elaborated on each and every one. The best option for you is the one you decide is best.
Changing Yes Bank Account Online&Offline Mobile Number
You’ve come to the correct spot if you have a mobile number associated with your bank account but need to switch to a new one because you misplaced the previous one. Here, we’ll show you how to go about updating your Yes Bank account’s mobile number in a digital setting.
Providing you have access to another mobile phone, you may change the mobile number associated with your Yes Bank account online. The following are the actions to take in order to update your cellphone number in your yes bank account online:
- Simply log in to your Yes Bank account at https://www.yesbank.in with your existing login credentials and make the necessary changes to your cellphone number.
- After connecting into your Yes Bank account, you will be brought to the dashboard where you may request various services.
- A menu of choices will appear before you. Choose Mobile Number Edit from the menu.
- A One-Time-Password (OTP) will be sent to your phone number on file as a form of authentication (old one).
- Please enter the OTP into the box provided to confirm the Change Mobile Number request. After the request has been validated, a text field will appear where the new mobile number may be entered.
- An additional OTP will be sent after the new cellphone number is entered and submitted. The One-Time Password this time will be sent to the New Mobile Number you have added.
- Substitute the OTP into the validation to finish it.
- Your request to change your mobile number on file with Yes Bank will be sent for processing as soon as the OTP is verified.
The cell number you provided to Yes Bank will most likely be updated immediately. Although, there are situations when this might take a while (depending on the bank’s server). Then, your new cellphone number will be the one to which banking alerts and other communications are sent.
More Information: Click Here