Today We Know How Do I Close DCB Bank Account Online.DCB Bank is a major privately held financial institution. Dhirubhai Chimanbhai Patel and his associates established the company in 1930. DCB Kisan Saver, one of its subsidiaries, has been named by MoneyControl as the Best Savings Account of 2018. The bank is also an industry leader in various cutting-edge technologies, including mobile banking, mobile wallets, and contactless payments.
DCB Bank may be a suitable alternative if you’re on the market for a new financial institution. In any case, we’re here to assist you terminate your DCB Bank account if you’ve had one for a while and have decided to close it. The following is a brief guide on how to cancel your DCB bank account.
DCB Bank is a commercial bank that is on the list of those that are required to adhere to regulations. In the past, DCB Bank was known as Development Credit Bank Ltd. On May 31st, 1995, DCB Bank was granted permission to operate by the Reserve Bank of India.DCB Bank takes its duty as a private commercial bank very seriously and pledges to provide exceptional service to all of its clients. Most individuals have a few main reasons for opening and closing a bank account. Moving to a new city or having too many accounts might be the blame.
There are requirements for opening an account at every given bank, such as a certain minimum balance and a certain set of documentation. Keeping the required amount in three or four separate bank accounts might be a hassle. The DCB Bank, on the other hand, requires a minimum balance of $10,000 for major cities, $5,000 for suburban regions, and $2,500,000 for rural areas.
DCB Bank has 356 locations in India and over 1,000,000 clients. The DCB Bank is an Indian financial institution with a Mumbai, Maharashtra, India headquarters and a listing on the Bombay Stock Exchange. DCB Bank customers seek security and long-term growth via the bank’s deposit accounts. There are a plethora of electronic banking options, including mobile banking, SMS banking, electronic statements, and so on. You may sign up for an account online with them. DCB Bank’s main site contains all the details you need to establish an account, laid out clearly and simply.
How Do I Close DCB Bank Account Online
Following is a rundown of the procedures to take if you have a current account with DCB bank and want to terminate it:
- Your first order of business in shutting your DCB bank account is to get an Account Closure Form. Closing an account is as simple as filling out a form, which is available online (either from the bank’s website or from our page) or at any branch.
- Next, you’ll need to properly complete an account closure form with all the necessary information. After entering information into the form, double-check to ensure accuracy. Sign in the appropriate space, fill out the form, and return it to the DCB bank manager or officer in charge. When closing a joint account, all joint holders must sign the account closure form.
- Include a copy of your PAN (which doubles as proof of identification) and a copy of your valid government-issued photo ID with your account closure form to demonstrate that you are who you say you are and that you live where you say you do. There is a possibility that account holders may need to self-attest these papers.
- You must turn in your passbook and any remaining balance cheque leaves. Your request to close your account will be processed only once you have returned all of the above.
- Once the bank has verified your identity and the validity of the papers you’ve provided, they’ll ask you to withdraw or transfer any leftover funds from your account. You may obtain cash, have a cheque or a demand draft (DD) sent out to you, or have the funds moved to another account.
As long as you stick to the steps outlined above, you won’t have any trouble getting rid of your DCB bank account. Whenever a bank closes an account, they will typically notify the customer using the provided contact information (email address and cell phone number).
More Information: Click Here