Today We Know How Do We Close Punjab National Bank Account Online.The Punjab National Bank, or PNB, is a government-owned financial institution in India. The main office of the firm is located in the Indian capital of New Delhi. The Government of India’s Ministry of Finance is the sole owner of PNB. The bank first opened its doors in May 1894, and now it ranks as the third-largest government-owned bank in India. More than 180 million people use the services of PNB’s 12,248 branches and 13,000 automated teller machines. However, not everyone would choose to stick with the Punjab National Bank for their banking needs. How to close your online Punjab National Bank account is the subject of this article.
Punjab National Bank is widely regarded as one of India’s greatest banks, however if you no longer want to do business with them, you must close your bank account immediately. Depending on your situation, you may cancel your account for any of many reasons. And if you’re thinking of canceling your account since you haven’t used it in a while, I can suggest an alternative. I wrote a piece that explains how to get your dormant Punjab National Bank account back into action. You may use this manual to shut it down if you’ve already decided to do so.
The Punjab National Bank, or PNB as it is often abbreviated, is a major financial institution in India. You’ve come to the right place if you have an account with this bank and want to close it for any reason, including but not limited to: having multiple accounts with PNB or other banks and wanting to close some of them; being unhappy with the services provided by the bank or the conduct of its employees; or having an account that has been dormant for a long time. If you’ve decided for whatever reason that you no longer need your PNB account, you’ve come to the right place.
You should know up front that closing your PNB account cannot be done electronically. All that is required is a trip to the local branch and the completion of the usual paperwork. Following the below-described steps will allow you to cancel your PNB account.
How Do We Close Punjab National Bank Account Online
If you’d want to shut your PNB checking or savings account, here’s what you need to do:
- To close your PNB account, visit any branch and get a form.
- Complete the form to cancel the account.
- You’ll need to include your account number, name, customer ID, cellphone number, the reason for cancelling the account, the method you choose to collect the remaining money, and your signature.
- The remaining sum may be paid out in cash, by check, by demand draft, by electronic funds transfer to another PNB account, or by electronic funds transfer to another bank account of your choosing.
- Make your way to your local PNB branch with the completed account closing form.
- Account passbook, checkbook, and debit card must be submitted along with the form.
- You must also provide a copy of your photo identification and proof of residence.
- The remaining sum will be sent to you through the payment method of your choice after the bank approves your application.
You may also acquire the form, fill it out, and submit it at the home branch if you have the necessary paperwork with you.
More Information: Click Here