Today We Know ICICI Bank Account Status Enquiry through Web Voice Call SMS and App.With its many branches and extensive services, ICICI Bank is among India’s major private sector banks. A large portion of the bank’s 15 million clients may be found in India’s 5,275 branches and 15,589 automated teller machines. Customers in India, where the company is well-established, tend to ask about their account balances when they have any questions. A number of options for checking account balances have been made available by banks to meet the demands of its clientele.
All we ask is that customers just phone this number. The call will ring once it is connected and then be automatically cut off after a set number of rings. To sum up, there are zero hidden fees associated with this missed call service.
Access your ICICI Bank account balance through Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Automated Teller Machine, or Missed Calls. In this article, we’ll show you the most efficient methods to check your ICICI Bank balance. Find out how much money is in your ICICI account quickly and easily.You may easily check your personal account balance using ICICI’s missed call banking service by simply calling the dedicated number and leaving a message.
In order to check their account balance, ICICI Bank clients who have signed up for online banking may use the ICICI Balance Enquiry service. If you have a User ID and password, you may log in and see your account balance on the dashboard.
The iMobile and Mera iMobile applications are available for download on iOS and Android devices, respectively, and let users to see their account balances on the go.When it comes to app stores, iMobile is accessible on both Google Play and the App Store, however iMobile is exclusive to Google Play. There are 12 localized options for the iMobile app.
ICICI Bank Missed call number
When it comes to checking your bank balance, missed call banking is the absolute easiest option. The procedure outlines the steps you may take to complete the task on your own.
- Ready the phone’s dialer or call program.
- Input this number: 9594612612, please.
- Send a call from just your verified cellphone number.
- In about 3 seconds, your call will be cut off without you having to do anything.
- Your current account balance will be sent to you via text message right away.
Account Balance Enquiry with ICICI
Internet Banking allows users to see their bank account balances. To use this service, customers must first sign up for an account. When compared to other options, the range of services offered by online banking is greater.
You may see your current balance and transfer funds across accounts online if you have a Net Banking account.Here are the procedures to use Net Banking to see your current account balance.
Please be aware that in order to see your account balance, you will need a login and password.
- For starters, go here to go to ICICI’s main website. https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking
- Starting at the homepage, go to Personal banking, and then Internet Banking.
- To sign in, use the Login button.
- The next step is to fill out the required sections with your Username and Password.
- To sign in, click the Login button.
- The Net Banking interface also allows you to see your account balance.
- Mini-statements, transaction histories, and ATM activation/deactivation may also be seen and managed from the user’s dashboard.
ICICI Bank SMS Enquiry
You may check your ICICI Bank account balance and other information with a simple text message thanks to the bank’s convenient SMS banking service. For those ICICI Bank customers who have never used a smartphone or had limited access to the internet, this service is available.
Canara Bank: Get Your Account Balance Via Missed Call or SMS
To make use of this service, you must first register your phone number with ICICI Bank. By texting the word “IBAL” to the number “9222208888,” you may get your account balance.
More Information: Click Here